Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Los Angeles Holistic Personality Portrait Shooter www.theportrayer.com

Paris Hilton and Shahin Jedian from Zoom Video and Photographic arts.

    When i direct photographs i like to always start with the mind frame that i am making a conscious decision about which aspect of my subject i am deciding to view. I am fully aware that what i see and what i bring out in my subjects are all part of one Holistic thought. The body language that gets formed as i photograph the subject, has a lot to do with my unconditional loving eye at that moment. I am accustomed to meditating before i do photo shoots , because it takes my perspective to a higher realm. I begin to see differently and there for my subject feels and forms a different body language.i am  in a state of Drawing with light consciousness through the lens and the shutter. This state takes discipline and practice to maintain. therefor a lot of my personality portrait clients that get body language interpretations from me are fully appreciative of the two hour session and fully understand and see that it is worth the $1400 they paid for two hours.

www.theportrayer.com
www.iPortraythee.com
the Portrayer Shahin Jedian
I Portray thee  

No comments: